LIFEPAK CR2 AED is designed specifically for the first person to respond to a victim of sudden cardiac arrest.
This Physio-Control AED features the same advanced technology trusted by emergency medical professionals—yet simple to use—and fully-automatic.
Best In These Locations
It is suited for many locations, including airports, sports arenas, community/senior citizen centers, dialysis centers, transportation terminals, golf courses, gated communities, health centers/gyms, jails, large industrial sites, large shopping malls, large lobbies, nursing homes, private businesses, sport/event complexes, cardiology, internal and family medicine practices and urgent care centers, and homes.
AED users should be trained in CPR and use of the AED. We come to YOUR location to train you for free with the purchase of one or more units. We also offer other classes.
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin.
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes Peel directly off the base for faster side-by-side placement. Defibrillation electrode pads can be used on adult or pediatric patients.
- cprINSIGHT™ analysis technology Analyses for shockable rhythm during chest compressions with no need to pause.
- Metronome and CPR coaching Sets an effective pace and audibly guides users, detecting and correcting technique as needed.
- Pediatric Rescues Simply press the Child Mode button, follow instructions for pad placement and CPR.
- ClearVoice™ technology Detects background noise and adjusts volume for clear instruction.
- Highest available energy Up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
Physio-Control manufactures the lifesaving equipment of choice for more EMS and hospital units around the world than any other brand.
Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) knows no boundaries. But no matter where or when it strikes, early use of a defibrillator (AED) can help save lives. In fact, it’s proven to be the only effective treatment for ventricular fibrillation (VF), a potentially fatal heart rhythm associated with SCA. With the simple, powerful, AHA Guidelines, the consistent CR2 AED and an emergency response plan, you’ll be creating a safer environment.
With optional pediatric pads, it can be used for the pediatric victims of sudden cardiac arrest.
Physio-Control AED’s come with an 8 year manufacture’s warranty.