- This event has passed.
CPR and AED Training
February 16 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$50.00
This class is designed for individuals who want to learn the basic skills of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and automated external defibrillation (AED). Participants will gain a comprehensive understanding of how to perform CPR on adults in case of an emergency. Additionally, participants will learn how to use an AED to potentially save the life of someone suffering from sudden cardiac arrest.
The course covers the following topics:
- Understanding sudden cardiac arrest and the importance of early CPR and defibrillation
- Hands-on practice of CPR techniques on mannequins
- Demonstration of AED usage and practice
- Recognizing the signs of cardiac arrest and stroke
- The chain of survival and how to call for emergency medical services
The class will be taught by certified instructors and hands-on practice is a crucial part of the course to ensure confidence and competence in performing CPR and using an AED in real-life situations.