Zoll AED 3 is designed for the 50% of people who do not need a shock, but need CPR.
You deserve an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time. And, only one AED can actually see when you are doing CPR, and help you do it well.
Best In These Locations
It is suited for many locations, including airports, sports arenas, community/senior citizen centers, dialysis centers, transportation terminals, golf courses, gated communities, health centers/gyms, jails, large industrial sites, large shopping malls, large lobbies, nursing homes, private businesses, sport/event complexes, cardiology, internal and family medicine practices and urgent care centers, and homes.
AED users should be trained in CPR and use of the AED. We come to YOUR location to train you for free with the purchase of one or more units. We also offer other classes.
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Support for the complete Chain of Survival
- Help to all victims of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), even those for which no shock is advised.
- A two-piece five year electrode pad for both adult and child.
Enhanced Real CPR Help
Proven Real CPR Help technology helps rescuers deliver high-quality CPR. ZOLL AED 3 has a full-color display with vivid rescue images, a CPR cycle timer, and a large color bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth. In addition to displaying integrated, real-time CPR feedback, the ZOLL AED 3 screen also includes one-of-a-kind intuitive touchscreen capabilities. The touchscreen allows quick access to AED information and enables configuration without the need for additional external devices or software.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, “Good compressions.”
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED 3 will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
Integrated Pediatric Rescue
The universal design of the CPR Uni-padz® electrodes gives rescuers a single solution for both adult and pediatric victims of SCA. To treat a child, use the same set of pads and simply activate child mode.
Separate and specific algorithms for adults and children are used to analyze a victim’s heart rhythm. The ZOLL AED Plus can defibrillate children up to eight years of age, using the Pedi-padz II electrodes.
ZOLL AED’s come with a 7 year manufacture’s warranty.